Hen Weekends In Budapest
Budapest city is one of the most exciting places in the world with its rich cultural heritage and history. Packed with fun places and activities, Budapest is an excellent place for a hen party.
A planned event always goes well with very minimal hitches, hence the need for planning exactly how to spend the weekend with the bride to be and other ladies. Plan for accommodation and fun activities to ensure you have the best hen party Budapest.
There are options of hotels, Airbnb and even apartments, depending on your budget and your crew size. Your comfort should be your primary concern as accommodation isn’t expensive in Budapest.
Some fun highlights of Budapest
- Boat rentals: You can sail for long hours with food and drinks served at your order, while not sailing but enjoying the ride. Your crew is picked up by a host, and you’re taken around, on a boat loaded with enjoyable refreshments. This is interesting as other activities can be incorporated like little fun games, the bride and groom questions, and the crew gets to bond with ease.
- Range shooting: Tired of drinking and in need of some serious activity? Try the force of some guns as you shoot in a controlled environment. Females can be tough with guns by the way.
- Bubble football: Ladies can ball, just like men. So, have some fun with real exercise and play. Try scoring goals with your teammates to win the game.
- Kayaking on the Danube: Another real exercise, probably even tougher than football, is rowing. You can ride with friends out of the city experiencing the best of nature in Budapest.
- Thermal baths: Enjoy the view of ancient structures while soaked in hot water. Hungover? Need a treat? Feeling tired? Restless? The water takes it all, leaving you healed and refreshed. This is an excellent place for some serious bonding, too.
- Taste wines: With wine being a part of the Hungarian culture, the countryside offers a variety of wines. However, you can get a treat of Hungarians best wines lined up by an expert at your choosing. They can also be selected for you and your crew if you are at a loss of what you’d like. This activity is as fun as it is exotic.
- Escape game: You and your crew can have fun while you visit three libraries or museum or walk on a tour with a local guide. A trip to an escape room would also be exciting and adventurous. The crew is locked up and has to solve puzzles and take cues, intellectually working as a team to emerge free as winners.
- Pub crawl: Should the crew want to get wasted, there’s an availability of a Budapest pub crawl or bar tour in Budapest. Here, you are likely to get drunk very quickly as it involves a visit to several bars. However, you should plan the most suitable means for moving around and going back to your lodgings after the pub crawl.
Whichever activities you and the other hens decide to get involved in, Budapest will offer you the best.