10 Las Vegas Hotels for a Romantic Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and the time to start booking Las Vegas hotels for the most romantic day of the year is nigh! Treating your loved one to a getaway in Las Vegas is a thoughtful and romantic gesture that they are sure to remember for a long time… depending on how wild you get in Las Vegas, that is. Plenty of mood-setting shows are available for Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas, but first you have to book a romantic Las Vegas hotel.
Here are 10 Las Vegas hotels perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day getaway in Vegas.
- Mandalay Bay: The Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas is a year-round romantic hotspot. With premier entertainment and dining, the Mandalay Bay is a surefire winner this Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas. Hit the hotel spa for a pampered Valentine’s Day and the rest of your trip will be a relaxed and romantic breeze! THEhotel at Mandalay Bay offers more luxurious rooms for Valentine’s Day lovers looking to spare no expenses.
- ARIA: Maybe it’s the luxury spa or the modern and sleek rooms, but the ARIA Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas is a favorite for this Valentine’s Day. The ARIA also offers some great promotions for couples looking to spend some time at the hotel for Valentine’s Day. Look for hotel promos that include breakfast credits, spa services, free drinks and more!
- Cosmopolitan: The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas screams class and that’s what it’s all about at this Las Vegas hotel for Valentine’s Day! Stop by The Chandelier at the Cosmopolitan for a cocktail and enjoy the luxury and sophistication of this favorite Las Vegas lounge. For a night of high-energy fun with your Valentine, try out Marquee Nightclub. You won’t be the only couple making out on the dancefloor!
- New York New York: The number one reason to book the New York New York Hotel in Las Vegas for Valentine’s Day is the hotel’s Cirque du Soleil production, Zumanity. This sensual side of Cirque du Soleil will set the mood for you and your loved one on Valentine’s Day and will carry over into a hot evening in your Vegas suite. There are plenty of great room and show combos for a saucy Las Vegas Valentine’s Day, but the New York New York and Zumanity combo is our favorite.
- Bellagio: If money isn’t an issue, go all out and book the Bellagio for Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas. The Bellagio is a premier luxury hotel on the Las Vegas Strip and will certainly “wow” your companion. Start the night with a free romantic attraction at the Bellagio by stopping by the iconic Bellagio Fountains for a free show in Las Vegas. And since you’ll spend so much on your Bellagio hotel room, we know you love the sound of free!
- Paris: Paris Hotel Las Vegas is a sweet pick for Valentine’s Day for cynical celebrators, lovers or singles. Sugar Factory at Paris Hotel is hosting a “Love Bites” anti-Valentine’s Day menu that is worth a few ironic laughs. This atypical Valentine’s Day dinner in Las Vegas features “bleeding heart” arancini, creamy garlic soup and more. Maybe “Love Bites” doesn’t sound like the most romantic way to spend Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas, but the luxury rooms and decadent themes at Paris Hotel make for a perfect getaway. Don’t forget to check out the beautiful and romantic views from the Eiffel Tower at Paris Hotel!
- Palms: For unique suites in Las Vegas for Valentine’s Day, the Palms is the place to be! Suites at the Palms like the One-Story Sky Villa and the Erotic Suite might have been designed with Valentine’s Day and other romantic occasions in mind. The Erotic Suite will set the mood for you and your lover on Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas with suggestive amenities like a show shower, wet bar and rotating bed underneath a mirrored ceiling. Yowser!
- Vdara: With regular promotions that include Romance Packages and Bed & Breakfast Packages, it’s clear that the Vdara Hotel in Las Vegas wants it’s guests to do a lot in bed. For Valentine’s Day, book a Vdara Deluxe Suite, try out the spa and have a cocktail at Vdara’s Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge. Valentine’s Day at Vdara Las Vegas means you’ll barely have to leave your hotel for romantic things-to-do!
- Venetian: What’s more romantic than Italy? The correct answer is nothing! The Venetian in Las Vegas is as close to Venice, Italy as you can get without leaving the United States. For a romantic evening at the Venetian Hotel, try a serenaded gondola ride through the hotel’s Venice-style canal with your Valentine.
- Caesars Palace: Sure, Caesars Palace is known for it’s lively Las Vegas party scene, but it’s also a perfect choice for Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas! Caesars Palace has a decadent Roman theme that will make this romantic day a unique one.
Las Vegas Vacation deals and information
Things to do with kids in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Honeymoon
Las Vegas Hotels